Tuesday 21 September 2010

Letter from LS

AHOY,

Lapland is back from a long, refreshing, inspiring, culinarily enticing holiday... Sat back at her computer after a long absence, she brings you two novelties for the new (school) year - that time of year we're all conditioned to relate with new beginnings. First is the first installation of my new story: Duck You. I'll drip snippets of it as they come/ or as you ask for more. As you know, Lapland really appreciates feedback. She's a real sucker for encouragement.
Two. I'm transferring my non-fiction posts to my new website: www.zelpha.co.uk. If you're more of a non-fiction person (and I know there's lots of you out there) you'll find pieces on food, culture and travel to your heart's desire. Again, we (Zelpha, Lapland and I) LOVE to hear from you, so make yourself heard!

Happy reading and much love,

LS

No comments:

Post a Comment